Most Recent Posts

Serena Williams Is Coverstar For Fader Magazine Latest Issue.. Speaks On Sexuality And Working Hard


Tennis Star Serena Williams is the cover star for Fader's Latest issue and she's once again showing off that trademark sculpted bod of hers..

She opened up on a range of issues..

Excerpts below...

You don’t think there’s anything in your head or in your heart that can’t be replicated?
I think I developed something really intense in my heart and in my mind. Was it innate? I can’t answer that. All I know is that I do work very, very hard. The other day I was on the court for four hours with my coach and everyone was like, “OK, are you crazy?” No, I’m just really intense. I work really hard. As long as you’re willing to do hard work, you’ll have everything.


More when you continue..

Why is travel so important to you?

Being African-American, I’ve always dreamt of going back to Africa. That was just my main goal for as long as I can remember. I gotta get back to Africa. I want to see my roots, where I’m from. I want to see the struggle. I want to see the slave castles. I need to see that journey. I just wouldn’t have felt full if I had never experienced that.





See Full Feature Over @Fader!

No comments