Most Recent Posts

Winnie Harlow Poses In Her Lingerie


Model and Vitiligo activist, Winnie Harlow showed off her bikini body while talking about self confidence.She wrote Confidence doesn't eliminate insecurities, and insecurities don't mean you're not confident 💕 #human
It comes after she took to social media to lash out at those calling her brave for flaunting her skin the way it is.

She wrote

'If one more person calls me brave I think Imma flip my s**t. That’s the problem with “equality”. We don’t see ourselves as equals. We only see differences. If someone without vitiligo has confidence they aren’t deemed “brave.”
'I’m a confident normal a** human, not some being who “must be so brave to go outside looking like that” looking like what, myself?
'Because I don’t look like you it’s so incredible to be confident? I don’t want to look like you, I’m gorgeous.'I get comments that I am a leper. I control how my skin changes, I bleach my skin, my skin's burned. None of those are true.
'If one day I'm all black I'm still a model. If one day I'm all white I'm still a model. I am not my skin. I am a model with a skin condition.'

No comments