Most Recent Posts

Is My Wife Sleeping With Her Boss?


A troubled married man, Ogoh, said he needs advise before taking any action...

I need your immediate advise on an issue. I have been suspecting my wife lately. 
This is someone I have never suspected since we got married in 2010. We have 2 kids. My wife actually works in one of the government agencies. 
In recent times I'm beginning to doubt her. I called to have a conversation with her which she took personal and led to serious fight between us.
The main issue is this; I recently saw a screen munched picture of WhatsApp conversation between my wife and her boss in which my wife was asking for money from her boss and that if he gave her the money she would have s*x with him. 
Just to corroborate this point, I had a laptop that I was not using, recently I logged on to it and I saw my wife's google search on the following: "My regrets after having s*x with my boss", "how to relate with my boss after sleeping with him". 
I need wise counsel on how to deal with this matter. 

No comments