Most Recent Posts

This Is Why I Won't Speak About The Stephanie Otobo Allegation For Now - Apostle Suleman


Johnson Suleman, the clergyman accused by a Canada-based Nigerian woman of having amorous relationship with her, on Sunday, declined to speak on the allegation, saying he would only “open up” at the appropriate time.

According to Premium Times, Mr. Suleman, the founder of Omega Fire Ministry, OFM, said he was rushing to the Benin airport to catch a flight to Cyprus and Turkey for religious crusades, and pleaded to be excused from commenting on the matter because it would be subjudicial to speak on it.

This newspaper had on Saturday interviewed Ms. Otobo’s mother, Bukky, at her Sapele, Delta State base.

The light-complexioned woman had said during the interview that she travelled to Auchi to beg Mr. Suleman because her daughter had been manipulated by lawyers.

She had said,

“I did that because of my daughter, (and) because I am a mother. The way I am seeing her is not the way I brought her up. And all those her character is not giving me happiness which I want to put an end to. That is why I went to Auchi.”

No comments